Our business values are the foundation of our working relationships.
Any business that persists values its clients and what it does to add value for them.
Our agreements with our professional associates reflect APS values. We will:
- be ethical, respect confidences, and act with integrity to earn and sustain trust
- be respectful of individual, cultural and institutional differences, and find ways to leverage diversity and resolve conflicts constructively
- be accountable to our clients, and support them in fulfilling their accountabilities
- show our commitment to service in ways that are professional, collaborative, innovative, efficient and outcomes-focused
- provide frank, honest, timely, evidence-based advice.
We value opportunities to do challenging work that enables our clients to deliver outstanding outcomes.
Since this work usually involves both conceptual and stakeholder complexity, we need to be agile, adaptive, and willing to learn.