WHH respects your privacy rights and is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. The following policy provides an overview of our approach. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Why we may collect and store your personal information
We may collect and store personal information about you if you deal with us as:
- someone requesting goods or services, or administering a head contract for goods or services
- someone supplying goods or services
- a principal, employee or agent of a prospective or current business ally or member of a consortium
- a collaborator in a research or development project
- a party to a public consultation
- a respondent to a quantitative or qualitative research project
- a participant in a learning program or a recipient of coaching services
- someone seeking information from us that you require to carry on your business or official duties
- someone from whom we seek information to carry on our business.
In addition, we may collect personal information about you when you use this website, if you request us to include you on a contact list or when you provide personal information to us for any other reason, including possible employment or contracting with us.
If you do not provide the personal information requested, we may not be able to provide goods and services to you or cooperate with you in other forms of business relationship.
How we handle your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- fulfilling your request for goods or services from us, which may entail providing the information to third parties involved in fulfilling your request
- seeking offers of goods or services and administering orders for goods or services from you, which may entail providing the information to other suppliers, business allies or clients
- communicating with you about potential business opportunities or alliances, coordinating or participating in responses to those opportunities and carrying out business in alliance
- seeking partners for and carrying out collaborative research
- seeking your views on issues in public consultations that we facilitate, and, for this purpose, if appropriate, circulating or publishing your identity as a party to the consultation
- seeking your views or information in quantitative or qualitative research projects, where your identity may be protected under published conventions on respondent rights
- supporting your participation in learning programs, where ethical arrangements to protect your personal information and any sensitive information will be set out in the program material
- providing you with executive coaching or similar services
- managing circulation or publication of information for various purposes.
Disclosure of personal information if required by the law
Directors or officers of WHH may authorise provision of your personal information to our lawyers, accountants or other advisers if necessary to comply with their statutory responsibilities to the business. We may require some information from you under Australian law, and we must and will make any disclosures compelled by law.
If you are a party to a public consultation, a respondent to a research project or a participant in a learning program, we will not use your personal information for direct marketing communications unless you indicate that you wish to receive such information from us.
If, at any time, you decide you do not wish to receive this type of communication from us, you can let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
Maintaining the integrity of your personal information
WHH takes all reasonable steps to ensure any personal information we collect and store is accurate, up to date and stored securely. You may request access to personal information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.